Globe Pharmacy take your privacy and data protection very seriously. Every effort has been made to make sure this database is secure and it can only be accessed by Globe Pharmacy staff and occasionally, trusted third parties such as Doctors, Medical writers and IT personnel for the purpose of improving this site.
As well as helping you to treat minor ailments, in support of your GP and the NHS, your Community Pharmacist can play a very important and helpful role in your wellbeing and health decisions through advice, diagnostic testing and the management of major conditions such as coronary heart disease, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure and respiratory problems. The information you supply here is important and will help Globe Pharmacy comprehend your health needs better and improve the service they are able to offer you.
Only with your permission, Globe Pharmacy will use this information to: update you with information on services relevant to you provided by Globe Pharmacy and the NHS; update you with offers, coupons and information relevant to your condition(s); update you with general health and beauty, diet and wellbeing retail offers and coupons; update with you any public health alerts, drug recalls and changes in treatment advice from the National Institute of Clinical Excellence etc. We may also let medical research and public health organisations access anonymous data for the benefit of the common good to further understand disease incidence, treatment effectiveness and the better use of research and medical resources.
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) includes rules on giving privacy information to anyone using our online services. Further information about your rights under GDPR can be found at www.ico.org.uk
This site is provided and supported by RA Technosys Ltd for Globe Pharmacy.
- Globe Pharmacy take your privacy and data protection very seriously.
- Your personal information is stored encrypted on servers in the UK and EEA. Globe Pharmacy may at times process or transfer your personal information outside the UK (and possibly to places outside the European Economic Area) to deliver site and app services, for example to process email and push notification updates. Globe Pharmacy shall take reasonable steps to ensure that any transfer of your personal information to a country or territory outside the European Economic Area, whose laws may provide for a lesser standard of protection for your personal information than that provided under European law, shall have adequate protection (such as model contractual arrangements as approved by the EU).
- We will otherwise never pass, sell or share your personally identifiable data to third parties except when legally required to do so or when you have specifically given us consent to do so.
- The site, our servers and third party service providers wherever they are based, have appropriate technical and organisational measures in place to protect against unauthorised or unlawful use of your personal information as well as the accidental loss, destruction or damage of your personal information whilst under our control.
- However, no data transmission over the internet can ever be guaranteed to be 100% secure and whilst we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
- Your Community Pharmacist may use the information you supply to help in improving your wellbeing by informing your health decisions through advice, diagnostic testing and the management of chronic conditions. The information you supply here is important and will help Globe Pharmacy understand your health needs better and improve the service given to you.With your permission only, Globe Pharmacy may in future use this information to:
- Update you with information on services relevant to you provided by Globe Pharmacy and the NHS.
- Update you with relevant pharmacy and general health, diet and wellbeing retail offers
- Update you with any public health alerts, drug recalls and changes in treatment advice and also information relevant to your condition(s).
- Under certain circumstances we may occasionally be required by law, court order or governmental authority to disclose certain types of personal information and we reserve the right to comply with any such legally binding request. Examples of the type of situation where this would occur would be:
- the administration of justice
- where we have to defend ourselves legally
- complying with the mandatory requirements of a government department collecting information
- to protect or defend the rights or property of Globe Pharmacy or users of our services.